Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fun Work Outs


I have been trying to add some fun into my work outs.  So far so good.  I started this weekend with two big rides.  The first was with my Native Biker Gang aka Team Bad Ass.  We rode 50 miles with heavy climbing.  The next day I went out with a group of people from the BeginnerTriathlete website.  See photo above.  It was great to meet people who had done the Ironman and who were training for the Ironman.  We rode about 32 miles on sunday. 

Besides the rides, I took a swim class, an interval work out class, and a Zumba class.  I think I have the most fun when i have people to work out with. 

On top of it all, we are doing a biggest loser competition at work.  There are 8 of us and a $200 pot.  winner take all.  I still hope to lose 20 pounds before the Ironman.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment