Monday, October 19, 2009

Meet Suzanne!


Meet Suzanne! She is also known as "The Swimmer", "The Mountain Goat", "The Law Student", "The Bad Ass"!
Peter and I have a couple of tri buddies who are also going tackle the California Half Ironman - Kyle, Suzanne, and Derrick. This is Suzanne. I have mentioned her to some of you in passing before. I think we called her the "goat" a few posts ago b/c she is so good at climbing hills on the bike. She is awesome at triathlons. She is so good I told her if the law thing doesn't work out she could probably b/c a professional triathlete. In our big Nathan's race, she finished 30 something out of 280 women. In a race yesterday she finished 3rd in her age group and got a medal! She is a bad ass. Suzanne is participating in many of the same races that Peter and I are doing for training. The next one on the list is a "splash N dash" in Tempe Town Lake this Thursday. Lucky for Suzanne, she can actually swim!
I'm going to add her as an author so you can hear from a "real" triathlete. Hopefully some of her SWIM POWER will rub off on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment