Sunday, October 11, 2009

Race Hotel Booked - Now I need a training plan!

HOTEL: This race is feeling more real everyday. Today I booked my Half Ironman race hotel. I am hoping it is really as convenient as I think it will be. It looks like it is about 1 mile to the swim starting line. My family will be able sleep in and get to see me possibly swim and run. I don't think they will be able to see the bike part. It feels awesome and scary as Hell to be getting closer and closer to race time.

TRAINING PLAN: The big date is NOVEMBER 9th. That is when we need to start our 20 week training program. It sounds like a long way away from the race but it is a big count down for me. I'm hoping to find a good training plan that will keep me from getting hurt and give me a solid foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment