Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kate - December 16th

Here is a quick update for everyone.

Ride: This weekend's ride was great. We did a super hilly ride and I can tell I'm getting stronger. I'm still not fast and I'm still the back of the pack. I do feel a bit of improvement and that was nice. I like the new seat Ron got me. No soreness. The hole in the middle of seat really helps. I'm still a little anxious to see what would happen on a 60 mile ride.

Weight loss: I've been doing good with my food logging. I'm using the DailyPlate.com on the LIVESTRONG website. I think I am at the wrong activity level. The site tells me I can eat 2200 calories a day. I don't have a problem meeting that. Even though I've logged a ton of exercise time this week I still gained 2 pounds. I am going to take my calories down a bit to about 1700. Hopefully that puts me in the right balance. I really need to lose more weight if I want to perform better in these races. (or I need to be ok with finishing last. No thank you!)

I've got a lot of nervous energy for the HIM right now. It is going to be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment