Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bratwurst, Beer & Funnelcakes

This was a Bad week of training for me! (Looks like Peter had a rough week too.) I've been out of town since Thursday. I went to my 20 year high school reunion and my hometown Bratwurst festival. I'm scared to get on the scale after my weekend of brats, beer, and funnelcakes. I did complete the "brattie run" on Saturday. 5 miles! This is my longest run of this training season. Besides the run my week was pretty weak.

It is funny how gross you feel when you slow down your work outs. I feel sluggish and tired already. My 20 year reunion really makes me want to push it even harder. Some of my friends look fantastic! If they can keep it together I should be able to as well. I'm motivated to work hard this month for our next race!

No comments:

Post a Comment